Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hi! I'm Rachel Rae.



So my 2 1/2 year old is the cutest thing. I know, they all are right? But just yesterday, while we were grocery shopping, out of her mouth pops, "Hi! I'm Rachel Rae. And today I'm gonna cook ..." That was it. I asked what she was going to cook and she said, "Strawberries." I couldn't stop laughing. So for the next 10 minutes, all I heard was, "Hi! I'm Rachel Rae" over and over again. Apparently my sister (aka caretaker twice a week) has been exposing Hannah to the Food Network. Hannah definitely has a love for toy kitchens. She got one for Christmas from her Lola and Papa and recently we went to a children's museum filled with fun stuff and she would not leave the home area. Here she is "cooking" away. By all means, if this little ones wants to cook, I won't protest. Planning our meals each day is like torture for me. I craft. I don't cook!

No comments: