Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow!


Did you see it?! Only the most amazing gold medal finish in swimming ever! I was watching the men's 4x100 medley and feeling pretty good as the first two swimmers Phelps and Weber-Gale swam. Then we lost quite a bit of ground as Jones took to the water. I was really bummed that it looked like we were going to lose to the smack talking French but then Lezak turned it on!!! Such an awesome finish as he beat the French team by a fingertip. Literally! It's such a proud feeling I have watching our Olympians perform. Even if they don't win gold or any medal for that matter. Good for them for making it this far. Just think about the mental and physical commitment it requires to get this far. I am happy to let them do it. I'll sit on the couch and watch my TV and cheer them on. USA! USA! USA!


1 comment:

pj said...

its olympic fever!!! i too find myself staying up in the weee hours of the night watching. it's nice to here that you are in the process of getting your dream home. sounds exciting!!! peej