Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

As of right this second, there are 54 minutes left of my birthday. For the most part it was a normal day. I am trying to get busy packing up this house. I'm not going nearly fast enough. Joel started his new job today so that was a big change for him. He called at one point to ask for some info and I begged, "Can we just go to dinner?" Not so much because it was my birthday but because I didn't want to think about what to make for dinner. He surprised me by saying my sister was scheduled to be at our house at 5:30 so we could go out to dinner kid-free. Woo hoo!!!!!! We went to the new Yardhouse in Chino Hills and enjoyed a relaxing meal. Then we came home and Joel made me a birthday cake. Here it is.



We have joked about this for quite some time. Twinkies and Hostess Cupcakes. I can't complain. It was pretty good. Hannah was a good helper and assisted in blowing out the candles.


I also got the 4th season of The Office. Oh my gosh! This show is so darn funny. You must check it out if you haven't seen it. I think you can watch episodes of it on NBC.com

3 comments:

pj said...

Happy belated birthday Krista!!! that birthday cake looks great...hope you had a great day!

simply susan said...

Happy Birthday Krista! Actually the Birthday Novena lasts for nine days! So the 54 minute comment can be thrown out the window, you have eight more days to celebrate! Whahoo!!!

emnewlean said...

Happy Birthday! (I actually left you a comment on your myspace page too). Sounds like you had a nice birthday, besides the packing.

That birthday cake was awesome! Very cute. :)

Mary