Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I just think it's the most wonderful thing that there is actually a national holiday for this beloved hobby of ours. I am not sure how much I will be able to indulge given that my youngest's birthday is May 4, but if nothing else, I love watching all the blogs get super active, all the sales and coupons that come out, and just all the good naturedness of scrapbookers become even more evident.

I swung by SGT earlier today and it was hopping with a great group of women at the 12 hour crop. This is something that everyone should try at least once. I can't think of anything better than to crop inside a scrapbook store! Now I know our husbands all tease us that we could open our own stores with how much stuff we have, but you guys know what I am talking about.

So HAPPY NSD!!!!!

Hope you're doing something fun.

PS - birthday banner is shaping up fairly well; party favors are in construction; and 1 layout is under way showcasing the first year of life for my sweet baby girl. Still hoping to get a couple more layouts done.

No comments: