Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can't wait!

Months ago I reserved a kit called "Carnival" by Christine Middlecamp. I happened upon her blog one day and have really been enjoying it. I like her style and while she's a LOT more detailed than I am, I feel I can learn quite a bit from her and especially this kit. According to her, she gives some very detailed instructions. So a few days ago, I ponied up the cash for this kit and assuming she's on schedule, it was mailed out today. It's coming from Minnesota to here (CA) so I figure I won't get it until Wednesday or Thursday but I am going to be obsessed with watching the mailman and hoping that each passing day is THE DAY he's going to give me what I have waited months for.

Here's a pic of the cover of what this kit will make:



Can you see all the layering? Oh I really can't wait!!!!!

I finally have my scraproom in decent condition supply-put-away wise. Once I get some decorations up in there, I will post pictures. But that's gonna be a while because I did an inventory of projects that I need to begin and complete and it's quite the load. A baby album for twin boys, a baby album for a little girl, 3 upcoming weddings that I would like to create a small album for, Makaela's thank you notes for her birthday party (#1 priority), and then my projects for Scrappin Good Times. We'll see how long my space stays clean huh?

No comments: