Friday, May 29, 2009

It's here!

I am so excited. My kit arrived on Wednesday. And it is packed with all sorts of awesome product I haven't seen before. Scrool down a few posts if you don't know what I am talking about. I haven't had a chance to work on it at all but have poured over the instructions several times. They're quite involved which I am really liking. I can tell this project is going to force me to try some things I have never tried before. Like laying transparencies, doodling, using small paper pieces as embellishments, creating custom made flowers. I can't wait. My husband is off on Bachelorpalooza 2009 (that's 2 guys' bachelor party combined in one) for the next two nights so it will be me and my kit. I am so hopeful that kit will influence my future scapbooking. I will post pictures of it when I am done.

No comments: