Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm still alive, I swear it!

Ugh! It's been so long since I have posted and I hate that. Especially because I check all the blogs I follow daily for new posts and get bugged/bummed when weeks pass before one shows up. Maybe that's why I never have time to post here. Because I am too busy checking out other people's blogs. Actually the real reason is that I have an iPhone and that we recently purchased a second computer thereby allowing the older one to be placed in my scraproom. What's the problem? I know! I have all this technology at my fingertips and my post numbers drop???? What the heck?

Though I love my iPhone I think the blame has to be placed with him. It's terribly easy to be technologically connected at ANY time of the day and to not be in front of an actual computer to do it. So to sit at the big computer and draft a post, upload pictures, and finalize it has become in an effort in my gotta-have-the-info-right-this-second world I am living in; actually that I have created for myself.

So I need to make a change. Dedicate myself to uploading pictures, finishing posts, and keeping up with my desired blog duties. I have two posts in draft form that I just need to finish. For one, I need to complete a project and then take pictures. The other, I just need to make sure it says what I want and that the pictures are in order. C'mon lady right?

So here's hoping I'll be back with some interesting posts soon.

Have a great week everyone in the meantime.

1 comment:

simply susan said...

And I thought you had been busy working on your Design Team projects! I was anxiously anticipating the "Look what I have been working on" post... hee hee!