Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Daily 19

PARTY DAY!

The 7th Annual 4 Meats of Christmas party was a success. Somehow Joel and I managed to get everything ready and set up. When our guests arrived, tables were set and candles were lit. This may have been a first for me. Usually I am having the first guests to arrive throw silverware on the table or light candles. But we were in good shape. My food was made (my dishes were the Crustless Pumpkin Pie and Cabbage Salad). Joel made Morcon.

The night flew by but there were many laughs and lots of fun. I just love this event. We've hosted it at our home for the past 7 years and each year we have at least 40 people. For some, it's the only time of year that people see each other. We all get so busy as our families grow. All of our friends comment each year how much they look forward to it. It means the world to Joel and I that they make the effort to come. I hope we're still doing this party 20 years from now.


I was lucky #1 and hurray for me, I picked a Stetson cologne set with a cigar and mini bottle of Jack Daniels attached. Needless to say, no one stole from me. Merry Christmas Joel. :)

The hot gift of the night was the Snuggie. Can't say I am too surprised. They're everywhere.


The unfortunate thing for me is that my husband stole the Snuggie! The pink one! I had better not unwrap this on Christmas morning.

No comments: