Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Daily 30

Nothing too much exciting happened here today. Went to work. Came home. Watched a Food Network Challenge episode with Hannah (Shrek the Musical cakes). Made dinner. Ate dinner. Got the girls bathed and in bed. Joel and I did a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. She's the one from The Biggest Loser. Boy of boy did she kick my butt! I don't think I'll be able to move tomorrow.

I downloaded one of my Christmas gifts. These Photoshop actions. I am really looking forward to playing with them.

That's about it. Our plans for the weekend are to take all the Christmas stuff down. It kind of makes me sad. We work so hard to get it up and then rush through the whole season without really enjoying it.

My favorite memories of this past Christmas are:

Hannah being very excited for Christmas this year and really grasping Santa Claus and all his powers

Makaela and Hannah both being obsessed with hearing "This Is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas

Hannah and her Christmas performance with Johnny Rockets afterwards

Hannah's versions of Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Silent Night:
"... then one froggy Christmas Eve ... won't you glide my sleigh tonight"
"Silent Midnight, Holy Midnight ..."

Getting the BEST pants ever for Christmas from Joel.

This scent of candles and wall flowers from Bath and Bodyworks.

And of course being with my precious family. I love them so much and truly just having them is the best Christmas present ever.

1 comment:

Maroussia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.