Friday, December 4, 2009

December Daily 4

Right now I am listening to this ...

My favorite song on this CD is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (featuring Sarah McLachlan). LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! It's a toe tapping song and I am so happy right now.
Have you guys heard of Pandora? It's the greatest thing. It's a music playing website that allows you to enter in a type of music or an artist or a song. Then it will create this playlist of various artists for you that match the criteria you entered. It's a great way to learn of new artists as well as be reminded of songs you like but may have forgotten. I learned of the song above by entering "Sarah McLachlan" and "Christmas". I have not heard one Christmas song so far that I don't like. There's also an ap for you iPhone if you have one. Me and my husband use it all the time.
I am hoping to take the girls around to look at Christmas lights tonight while Daddy is at a diaper poker party. I also would like to work on some more Christmas crafts.

No comments: