Sunday, April 25, 2010

High Energy

Here's another layout done with an eclectic group of patterned papers. Some of it is Heidi Grace Designs. The rest? Who knows? I was very bad about cutting the bar codes strips off the papers I was using. I guess the women who design for magazines must be really good about documenting that part. Me --- terrible! Regardless, I had a lot of fun with this layout. These pictures have just been begging for a page to be done. My Hannah can't sit still And this series truly shows how difficult it is for me to get a good, happy shot of her. Sigh! I used my new favorite item on this layout. Jenni Bowlin's crystal stick pins (can't find a link because they're sold out at all the reputable places I shop at)! They are so pretty and add just the perfect touch.



No comments: