Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm back and have lots to share.

Hurray! I had such a great time at the Scrapbook Inn in Escondido, CA. And I got a lot done. I'll be sharing the layouts as I get them uploaded. Here's the first one I did. My oldest daughter went through a little phase where she introduced herself as Rachael Rae. This first time she did this was at this little children's museum in Chino. It made me laugh and I am so glad I got a picture.


I did something that really worked well for me this time. I went through all of my patterened paper (both old and new) and I grouped them into piles that seemed to coordinate with each other. Then I took those groups of paper and matched some cardstock with them. When I got to where I was going, all I had to do was pull out some pictures and then pick the packet of papers that best went with them. It really helped me to be productive. I am sure it won't work for everyone, but I think I am well on my way to finding a system for myself.

1 comment:

Susie said...

That's a great trick for when you're traveling away from home. I d that, too, and put it in a gallon sized ziploc so in case I don't get done, all my stuff stays together :) Excellent layouts!