Saturday, July 17, 2010

Broken Hearted

I am sad to update that little Preslee lost her battle here on Earth and is in God's loving arms. I posted about her the other day if you want to go to her parent's blog.

I know I shouldn't be sad about the fact that she is in Heaven now, but I am. Terribly sad. I feel as if I lost a child. Tears have been flowing for days now, thinking about the anguish of this little angel and her parents. I don't even know them! I am trying to find a sense of peace in all of this and I know it will come at some point, but for now, I am DEVASTATED!!!!! I am shocked by the amount of tears I have shed. It's moments like this, I just feel like I can't handle reality. It seems as though every which way I turn there is sadness, loss, pain, and unanswerable questions. And I know it's times like this when I need to also look around and see all the good and happiness that is out there. And I wouldn't trade my reality for anything. But dammit, I am just so upset about this little girl!!!! Sorry for the crazy rant. Just feel the need to get it out there in order to help myself heal from this loss.

A friend directed me to this song by Amy Grant. It's beautiful! And I think will help me.

No comments: