Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful for Day #29

... for my Silhouette cutting machine. Man! I have had this thing working today. If you're a serious crafter and can afford to spend a couple hundred dollars on a tool, I highly recommend doing so. This puppy can just cut and cut and cut. I pick out any font, or digital design I want and size it to my specification. Then I load the paper, hit cut, and it does all the work for me. If it weren't so late, I would snap a picture of all that I have cut. It's literally at least 400 pieces in one day!I have had it for a few years now and would highly recommend it. If you're interested, go here. The things you can do with it. Here's their blog where you can see what some very talented people do with their machines. All I have ever cut is paper and one piece of vinyl which I have yet to adhere to my wall. But I am in love with this machine.

No comments: