Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrap Weekend Projects Part 2

Here's another set of projects I completed last weekend on my Scrapbook Weekend trip. (noticing the colors seem very washed out in these photos so when looking at them, imagine a whole lot more vibrancy)

This layout is super simple. That's just one piece of patterened paper as a background. The pink detail and lines were all preprinted. Love it! Then I just needed to slap a cute photo of my girls loving each other on it, a title, some journaling, and some washi tape pieces (I think that's what they call it - basically pattern printed tape).


A layout of Hannah's first ever soccer game. I used white puffy letter Thickers for the title and then using my journaling pen, traced around the outside of them. The quality of this photo of the layout is horrible. If I had the energy, I would TOTALLY take a new picture.



This layout is of my cutie Makaela riding a horse for the first time.



once again, the colors are really washed out. Again, it's one piece of patterned paper with the antique frame detail on it. Then there's a smaller strip of patterned paper underneath the photos (it was the cover piece in a paper pack that displayed all the patterns inside that I just cut off the title part). I happen to remember that all of this page is made with items from Echo Park.

No comments: