Monday, January 24, 2011

Scrap Weekend Projects Part 3

This type of layout is probably my favorite concept. Inspired by Ali Edwards who is AMAZING at documenting real life through scrapbooking, I created this layout about my youngest. Inside that pocket contains a little note about all the various things that make up her personality. I may at some point go back and write something on the outside of the envelope that lets people know they can open it up. Otherwise it looks like a randomly placed embellishment to me.



A layout documenting a cute series of photos I snapped. Makaela jumping to Joel and him not expecting her to jump so close to the edge. She went under the water and he had to scramble to her. She was fine and her happy little self. I just love the action setting on my camera for quick firing.



This layout is a little different for me as I usually fill up the entire page, but I really like it. When my husband looked at it, he asked, "Are you going to put anything on the other side?" Nope!


Just a sweet and simple layout about when Hannah got to hold her new little cousin for the first time. She felt like such a big girl! (all papers are by Echo Park)

No comments: