Friday, February 4, 2011

Yesterday I just had to ...

... ignore the chaos of my house and just scrapbook. I often get creative urges in the mid-afternoon but normally don't act on them because of all the other things that need to be done (laundry, dinner, cleaning, tending to kids, etc.). But today, I gave in. One daughter was down for a nap, tonight's dinner plan involves leftovers, and the other daughter was more than willing to join me in my scrap room -- so the stars aligned you could say.

I set the time on my phone for 45 minutes and went about picking some photos and then some paper. Once again, my most recent Noel Mignon kit came in handy. No rifling through my stast for coordinating embellishments.

Here's what I created:

Hopefully the colors aren't too off. Sorry about that photo glare. Just another reason why I prefer to print my photos with a matte finish.

No comments: