Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby You're A Star

I am noticing that most of my favorite layouts I have created recently tend to be those on a white or cream background. Interesting. This layout is no exception. My oldest was star of the week at her preschool. We did not get the poster back where she lists her favorite things and goals so I wanted to document it her on this layout. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Againa I used the AccuCut chipboard templates I made for myself at a LSS to do the antique frame pieces on the background.





Due to all of her silly poses, I simply overlapped all of the photos to create one long line of pictures.


And because the word "star" never would have fit in the title, I simply cut out a star with a friend's diecut machine and added some Stickles to the outer edges. I used a sheet of American Crafts journaling stickers for my notes and popped them up with pop dots. The butterfly is Jenni Bowlin and I have no idea where the heart stick pin came from. A miscellaneou kit treasure I am sure.

No comments: