Saturday, May 28, 2011

C'mon

OK, this layout is probably 4 to 5 years in the making. Literally. When I first joined the design team of a local scrapbook store, which is now closed (sad), we had a crop. It was the first one I went to. I had purchased some kit and brought it with me. I started this layout at this crop but never finished it. What I had done that day was the background papers, the painted chipboard swirls adhered and tied with the ribbon, and the pink photo mat pocket with photo adhered. That's it. I knew at some point I wanted to add some journaling and tuck it in the pocket, but for YEARS it sat in a plastic bag.

Well I finally challenged myself to finish it. I added the juornaling piece and topped it with a decorative edge punched piece. Added the cute little stickers including the arrow point down to indicate there's something in there. I also added the title, frame, decorative pins, and flowers.













No comments: