Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some Scrappy Goodness

Last month I snuck away to what I call Scrap Weekend with some wonderfully talented scrabooker friends. I love these trips. So much so that I have tweaked my schedule and done a lot of eyelash batting at my husband to be able to do it again in September. Yay!

I always come home and think I am going to add the dates to the layouts and then submit them for publishing. But that never happens. In addition, I can hardly remember the products I have used on the layouts so I would be dead in the water even if they liked something.

So for the past month, they've sat in a paper bag and I am finally getting around to posting them here.

Here's the 1st one. And since I like to see my blog look different as often as possible, I'll post all of the others in the days to come. :)


"Best iPhone Photo"

The "iPhone" letters were actually bright pink, but I used a Jenni Bowlin paint dabber in Malted Milk to change the color. The little letters are from Cosmo Cricket.



A close up shot of some of my dimension. The flower is made up of a canvas print tag (I believe the middle has some pale teal and salmon pink sentiment on it). Then the brown plaid part is fabric tape (by e2Daily) that I made by beginning on the outer edge of the flower and folding and sticking as I curled around towards the center. Then I threaded the green button with some twine and stuck it in the center of the flower. Super easy!



No comments: