Monday, October 17, 2011

Good or Bad?

I am trying to decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that my iPhone 3G screen no longer gives me a clear picture of what's on the screen. I can see the screen but it's blurry, like where there's a whole bunch of extra lines across the picture. I may or may not have thrown the phone down on the ground with some hefty force. Yes, it's been one of those days. And no, I don't normally throw my phone when I have a bad day.

Cons:
- can't really use the phone for leisure activities - checking email, blog hopping, web surfing, game playing, etc.
- GPS is going to be more difficult
- sending text messages will be more difficult

Pros:
- I will no longer stay up at night for extended periods of time checking just one more of my crafty blogs
- I won't have the ability or desire to do a whole bunch of other things I shouldn't be doing on my phone while in the car
- I might actually pay better attention to conversations because I won't be half distracted by the most recent Facebook status update
- Might be closer to getting a newer phone (which will then erase all of the pros above)

I have such a love/hate relationship with the smartphone technology.

No comments: